To be a Mountain House Dealer:
  • You must have a retail store front and/or e-commerce site with a working shopping cart.
  • A *Resale or Tax Exemption Certificate must be included on your application.
  • Application must be filled out in its entirety.

*Please note that the State Tax Regulation requires we obtain a Certificate of Resale or Tax Exemption Certificate. Without this, your account cannot be processed. This is a different document than your selling permit.

For business outside the US including Canada, please contact us directly at (800)547-4060 or Fax (541)812-6601.

Mountain House reserves the right to deny dealer terms and pricing for any reason at any time.

Dealer Application