To be a Mountain House Dealer, you must have a retail store front and/or e-commerce site with a working shopping cart.

A *Resale or Tax Exempt Certificate will be requested upon approval of your application.

Mountain House reserves the right to deny dealer terms and pricing for any reason at any time.

Apply Now

*Please note that the State Tax Regulation requires we obtain a Certificate of Resale or Tax Exemption Certificate. Without this, your application cannot be processed. This is a different document than your selling permit.